Park & Camping Rules
- Helmets must be worn on Perimeter Road at all times when operating any motorized vehicle with handle bars.
- All vehicles operating on Perimeter Road must be street legal. (vintage motorcycle exception).
- No skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, razor scooters or any similar type item allowed anywhere in the park.
- ATVs such as 4-wheelers, mules, etc. are not allowed anywhere in the park.
- Posted speed limits must be obeyed. 15 MPH is maximum.
- Bicycles are allowed in the park. Minors operating bicycles must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No pets allowed on facility grounds. Animals required to assist handicapped individuals are allowed throughout the park.
- No abusive behavior or vandalism. Either could result in ejection/arrest or both.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons are permitted on facility grounds.
- No flyers or handbills may be distributed unless prior approval is obtained from management.
- No glass containers are allowed on park property at any time.
- No stakes of any kind may be driven into paved surfaces.
- No loud music.
- Do not damage grass areas.
- No campfire or ground fires are allowed on park property. Grills are only allowed in camping areas.
- No unlawful activities. Federal, State, and local laws must be obeyed.
- No entrance into restricted areas without proper credentials.
- No jumping fences.
- Visitors are not allowed to rope off any areas. Scaffolding is prohibited.
- All trash must be placed into proper receptacles.
- Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by Event and/or Series Security Personnel in their sole discretion. Parents with small children are allowed to bring strollers and diaper bags, if needed. These items are subject to reasonable inspection before entering and/or at any time during the race weekend.
- Click here for additional campground locations.
- Spaces are approximately 50' X 25 ' (40' X 20', or 20' X 20') and include a parking pass for one tow vehicle.
- Tow vehicles must fit within your allotted camping space.
- Each person age 13 and above must have a 3-day race ticket in their possession each time they enter the campground.
- Campers wishing to leave the Park and return after hours must have their 3-day race ticket and tow vehicle pass in their possession upon re-entering the Park gates.
- No electrical or water hookups available.
- Campfires must be self-contained and a minimum of 6" off the ground.
- Only charcoal grills allowed, no propane.
- No off-road vehicles or 4-wheelers. Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, razor scooters and any similar type items are prohibited at the Park.
- Bicycles are allowed at the Park - helmets are required. Minors operating bicycles must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Permanent restroom and shower facilities are available in the Paddock and in Lot E.
- No pets allowed at the Park except those required to assist handicapped individuals.
- Barber Motorsports Park is a family friendly facility - quiet hours will be enforced from 8:00pm to 8:00am.
Dandy RV Superstore is a "Down Home" dealership with an emphasis on the customer! For more information, click here